Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I love Dijon mustard and peppercorns together. This versatile marinade would work well for any other grilled meats also.
- 1⁄4 cup Grey Poupon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons peppercorns, freshly crushed
- 2 tablespoons tamari soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 garlic, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ginger, grated
- 2 whole skinless chicken breasts, trimmed of any fat
- Combine the mustard, soy sauce, olive oil, honey, garlic, ginger in a zip lock bag.
- Add chicken and marinate up to 2 days or add to the freezer for a later date.
- Prepare grill.
- Grill chicken until done, 25 - 30 minutes.