Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bon Appétit July 2000 by Bobby Flay (which is weird, b/c I don't usually like his recipes) Note marination time.
- Whisk oil, orange and lime juices, ground and canned chilies and garlic in 15x10x2-inch baking dish to blend.
- Mix in onion. Add chicken halves and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium heat). Remove chicken halves from marinade. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through, turning occasionally, about 40 minutes.
- *Ground pasilla and ancho chilies are found in the spice section of some supermarkets. If.