1/2 Photos of Chicken Marinade Made Easy
2 hrs 5 mins
Easiest chicken marinade that gives you very moist and tasty chicken, especially when grilled. I got this recipe from a person my husband worked with about 11 years ago and I never grill my chicken any other way. Cook time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients except chicken in gallon size Ziploc bag.
- 2Zip bag and shake to mix.
- 3Add chicken (4-6 breasts or whatever you can fit).
- 4Zip bag and chill 2-3 hours (or more).
- 5Flip bag over a couple of times Cook on grill until done.
- 6Note: I have made this with frozen chicken breasts and left in refrigerator until thawed through.
- 7Note: Can very amounts to taste.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marinade Made Easy
Serving Size: 1 (124 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.3
- Calories from Fat 243
- Total Fat 27.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1097.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 32.2 g