Easiest chicken marinade that gives you very moist and tasty chicken, especially when grilled. I got this recipe from a person my husband worked with about 11 years ago and I never grill my chicken any other way. Cook time includes marinating time.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in gallon size Ziploc bag.
- Zip bag and shake to mix.
- Add chicken (4-6 breasts or whatever you can fit).
- Zip bag and chill 2-3 hours (or more).
- Flip bag over a couple of times Cook on grill until done.
- Note: I have made this with frozen chicken breasts and left in refrigerator until thawed through.
- Note: Can very amounts to taste.