Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easiest chicken marinade that gives you very moist and tasty chicken, especially when grilled. I got this recipe from a person my husband worked with about 11 years ago and I never grill my chicken any other way. Cook time includes marinating time.
- 59.14 ml soy sauce
- 59.14 ml oil
- 9.85 ml white wine (optional)
- 29.58 ml lemon juice
- 4.92 ml parsley flakes
- 2.46 ml onion salt
- 0.25 ml garlic powder (more to taste)
- 4-6 chicken breasts or 4-6 other chicken pieces (boneless/skinless best)
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in gallon size Ziploc bag.
- Zip bag and shake to mix.
- Add chicken (4-6 breasts or whatever you can fit).
- Zip bag and chill 2-3 hours (or more).
- Flip bag over a couple of times Cook on grill until done.
- Note: I have made this with frozen chicken breasts and left in refrigerator until thawed through.
- Note: Can very amounts to taste.
I made this tonight. It was excellent! The only thing I didn't use was the wine (didn't have any).
We cooked on the grill and I can't wait to make it again! Thanks for sharing.
OMGosh!!!!!! I will be using this from now on,Thats a promise. Thank You JenJill :)
I made this on 7/17/08 to use with a couple of boneless skinless chicken breasts. The chicken was marinated for 6 hours to let the flavors meld.Since we don't have a grill, I put them under the broiler for about 6 to 8 minutes minutes on each side. And all I can tell you is, they came out so juicy and tender.My SO doen't like chicken breast meat,but he said these were really good. this will be made again. Thank you for posting and, "Keep Smiling :)"