Recipe by jenjill
Easiest chicken marinade that gives you very moist and tasty chicken, especially when grilled. I got this recipe from a person my husband worked with about 11 years ago and I never grill my chicken any other way. Cook time includes marinating time.
Top Review by thejunebug_4543247
I made this tonight. It was excellent! The only thing I didn't use was the wine (didn't have any).
We cooked on the grill and I can't wait to make it again! Thanks for sharing.
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons white wine (optional)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 dash garlic powder (more to taste)
- 4 -6 chicken breasts or 4 -6 other chicken pieces (boneless/skinless best)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in gallon size Ziploc bag.
- Zip bag and shake to mix.
- Add chicken (4-6 breasts or whatever you can fit).
- Zip bag and chill 2-3 hours (or more).
- Flip bag over a couple of times Cook on grill until done.
- Note: I have made this with frozen chicken breasts and left in refrigerator until thawed through.
- Note: Can very amounts to taste.