Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The marinade is made with a simple combination of mustard, lemon, and oil and then it is baked to perfection.
- Whisk the mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add the olive oil, in a steady stream, whisking all the time.
- Put the chicken in a glass baking dish in a single layer and sprinkle salt and pepper over them.
- Pour half the marinade over the chicken.
- Marinate it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Roast the chicken for about 35 minutes or until it is done.
- Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes then serve.