Timothy J Higgins Eva's Note:
The marinade is made with a simple combination of mustard, lemon, and oil and then it is baked to perfection.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Whisk the mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- 2Slowly add the olive oil, in a steady stream, whisking all the time.
- 3Put the chicken in a glass baking dish in a single layer and sprinkle salt and pepper over them.
- 4Pour half the marinade over the chicken.
- 5Marinate it in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- 6Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 7Roast the chicken for about 35 minutes or until it is done.
- 8Pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and cover the baking dish with aluminum foil.
- 9Let the chicken rest for 10 minutes then serve.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Marinade for Baked Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1229.0
- Calories from Fat 1099
- Total Fat 122.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.8 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 1427.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 31.1 g