Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Has pineapple juice, soy sauce, dry mustard, touch of brown sugar, ginger, garlic salt and pepper...from Dining Delicacies, submitted by John Beehler.
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons powdered ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine ingredients, except for the chicken breasts, in small saucepan and simmer for 5 minutes and cool.
- Pour over the chicken breasts and marinate for 3 hours in the refrigerator.
- Grill chicken until done.
I marinated a turkey breast overnight with this recipe and cooked it in the oven. I really liked the flavor and so did the guest as well.
I have used this recipie several times and it has always been a wow factor when the chicken is grilled on the barbeque.