3 hrs 20 mins
lynnski / LA's Note:
This chicken dish with accompanyments is a favorite in my family as a special occasion dish; its festive but not too high in calories. To put the entire dish together, place some black bean sauce (Mexican Black Bean Sauce) on about half of the dinner plate, top it with the cooked chicken breast, serve with Tex-Mex spoon bread (Tex-Mex Spoon Bread (Low-Fat)) served in a tamale husk tied at one end, garnish with Pico de Gallo (Pico De Gallo). Serve with a Minty Lime cooler (Minty Lime Cooler (Or Mojito)); and for dessert serve Mexican Cinnamon Chocolate Cookies (Mexican Cinnamon Chocolate Cookies(Low Fat)) and coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine the marinade ingredients in a 7x11 glass dish.
- 3Remove the skin and fat from the chicken, place in the marinade and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Make the accompanyments while the chicken is marinating.
- 5Remove chicken from the marinade and place in a baking dish.
- 6season with salt and pepper, brush the flesh with marinade, sprinkle with parsley and pour into the pan 1/2 cup chicken broth and 1/2 cup marinade.
- 7Bake the chicken at 400 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 8Turn setting to broil for about 5 minutes until top is browned.
- 9Serve with accompanyments.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Margarita
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 773.8
- Calories from Fat 610
- Total Fat 67.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 93.7 mg
- Sodium 718.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 31.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: