Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
So easy and so yummy that we served it at a Girl Scout banquet (using multiple crock pots) with mashed potatoes and bagged salad. We got lots of requests for the recipe..
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package spaghetti sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 2 tomatoes
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom
- cornstarch (optional)
- Combine wine and spaghetti sauce mix in crock pot.
- Add chicken thighs, stirring to somewhat coat.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours, or on auto for 4-5 hours.
- Turn crock pot to high.
- Add tomatoes, cut into eighths, and mushrooms, whole or sliced.
- If gravy is thinner than you would like it, add cornstarch mixed with a little cold water.
- Cook on high 30-40 minutes.
- This is very good served over noodles or with mashed potatoes.