Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe posted by request.
Make and share this Chicken Marengo recipe from Food.com.
- Rub chicken with pepper.
- Dredge in flour and season with salt.
- Heat cooker, add oil and garlic.
- Brown chicken.
- Remove garlic.
- Add mushrooms, tomatoes and 1 cup wine.
- Close cover securely.
- Place pressure regulator on vent pipe and Cook 10 minutes at 15 pounds pressure.
- Let pressure drop of its own accord.
- Remove chicken from canner.
- Add remaining wine and simmer-thicken if desired.