Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Succulent Chicken Dish best served with rice. This recipe is superb! When I was given this recipe, I would never have guessed there were pitted green olives and capers in this dish.
- Place chicken in roasting dish for marinating.
- Combine remaining ingredients (except the brown sugar and white wine), and pour over chicken and leave for atleast 2 hours.
- Just before cooking, sprinkle with the brown sugar and white wine.
- Bake at 180'C for about 1 hour.
- Remove bayleaves and serve with saffron rice and a tossed green salad.