Recipe by Bobtail
I have not tried this recipe yet. It was adopted from the Recipezaar Chef! I will update this description as soon as I try it! Thanks for checking this out!
- 18 young tender corn
- 1 large spring chicken
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large tomatoes, small pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut corn off cob, and then scrape ears with back of knife to obtain milky pulp.
- In a heavy iron pot, brown the chicken in oil a few pieces at a time, until all sides are done.
- Add corn, onions and the rest of the ingredients to the pot.
- Stir mixture frequently while cooking over low flame for 30 minutes.
- If mixture is too dry, add a small amount of milk.