Prep 2 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Cooking Light magazine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken (breast or thigh)
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken in butter in pan at medium-high heat.
- Pour maple syrup and white wine into pan. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken. Boil until mixture is thick.
- Pour sauce over chicken and sprinkle with fresh chives.
This was really nice. We had for dinner last night & fought over the last drops of the glaze. I recommend doubling the wet ingredients so there is more to go around. This is the last of 3 recipes reviewed for PAC 2010