Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
For added crunch use chunky peanut butter in the dressing or sprinkle with peanuts.
ORIENTAL PEANUT DRESSING
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 8 uncooked manicotti
- 5 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup canned water chestnut, chopped
- Prepare Oriental Peanut Dressing by mixing all ingredients with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- Cook and drain manicotti as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Finely chop 1 cup of the coleslaw mix.
- Mix finely chopped coleslaw, the chicken, bean sprouts, peanuts and water chestnuts.
- Fill manicotti with chicken mixture.
- Divide remaining coleslaw mix among serving plates.
- Top with manicotti.
- Drizzle with dressing.