Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
For added crunch use chunky peanut butter in the dressing or sprinkle with peanuts.
Make and share this Chicken Manicotti Salad With Oriental Peanut Dressing recipe from Food.com.
ORIENTAL PEANUT DRESSING
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 8 uncooked manicotti
- 5 cups coleslaw mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1 cup fresh bean sprout, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup canned water chestnut, chopped
- Prepare Oriental Peanut Dressing by mixing all ingredients with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- Cook and drain manicotti as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Finely chop 1 cup of the coleslaw mix.
- Mix finely chopped coleslaw, the chicken, bean sprouts, peanuts and water chestnuts.
- Fill manicotti with chicken mixture.
- Divide remaining coleslaw mix among serving plates.
- Top with manicotti.
- Drizzle with dressing.