For added crunch use chunky peanut butter in the dressing or sprinkle with peanuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
ORIENTAL PEANUT DRESSING
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine or 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1Prepare Oriental Peanut Dressing by mixing all ingredients with a wire whisk. Set aside.
- 2Cook and drain manicotti as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- 3Finely chop 1 cup of the coleslaw mix.
- 4Mix finely chopped coleslaw, the chicken, bean sprouts, peanuts and water chestnuts.
- 5Fill manicotti with chicken mixture.
- 6Divide remaining coleslaw mix among serving plates.
- 7Top with manicotti.
- 8Drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Manicotti Salad With Oriental Peanut Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 526.8
- Calories from Fat 364
- Total Fat 40.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 44.1 mg
- Sodium 574.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: