Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Top Review by Monica120179
Very rich and creamy! I shredded teh chicken and added half the cheddar cheese to the filling mix. I stuffed 11 shells with the filling. My husband said it reminded him a little of enchiladas so maybe I'll use a little taco seasoning next time for a different flair. Thanks for sharing!
- 8 manicotti
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook manicotti shells according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Mix together soup and sour cream.
- Combine half of soup mixture and chicken.
- Reserve remaining soup mixture and set aside.
- Stuff manicotti shells with chicken mixture.
- Place in a greased oblong baking pan.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in butter.
- Combine water and bouillon granules, stirring until dissolved.
- Add to reserved soup mixture.
- Stir soup mixture into mushroom mixture.
- Spoon over manicotti.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese, and bake an additional 5 minutes.