Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick easy meal. Use whole wheat tortillas and low fat cheese to make it more healthy.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 ripe mangoes
- taco seasoning
- Mexican blend cheese
- 1 package flour tortilla
- Heat a few tbsp of olive oil in pan.
- Cut chicken into strips and add to hot oil.
- Cover with taco seasoning and cook chicken throughly.
- Peel and cut mango into strips.
- Add mango to chicken and heat for about 1 min (until mango is warm throughout).
- Put mango and chicken into tortillas and cover with cheese.
- Serve warm!
YUMMY! Quick and easy. Even my 10 month old daughter loved eating it.