Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A touch of Caribbean jerk seasonings and sweet mango bring. warmth to this lovely appetizer
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 mango
- In large bowl combine soy sauce, lemon juice, cinnamon, cayenne, chili powder, salt and pepper.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch cubes.
- Add chicken to seasoning bowl and stir to coat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Peel and cut mango into 1-inch chunks.
- In large nonstick skillet, cook chicken over medium high heat stirring often for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Thread 1 piece of chicken and mango onto toothpick.