Recipe by Korkin'
Delicious Sweet-savory take on a simple Indian dish. Much friendlier to people who fear Indian Curry.
- 2 lbs chicken breasts, diced
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 2 onions, diced
- 4 baby eggplants
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1 quart chicken stock
- 2 cups frozen peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Add Chicken, mangoes, and onions to a skillet on medium heat and sautee.
- Add curry powder and mix well.
- Add eggplant, kale and carrots, cook until rendered.
- Add stock, stir, cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- Add frozen peas, stir.
- Serve when thick and hearty, add salt and pepper or more curry powder to taste.