Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe that came from a vegetarian web site but I changed it up to meet my standards.
Make and share this Chicken, Mango & Avocado Salad With Orange Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 2 poached boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large mango, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1 large avocado, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice, fresh is best
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 teaspoon orange rind, grated
- salt & pepper, to taste
- lettuce leaf (optional)
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a platter.
- Arrange next four ingredients over lettuce to make eye appealing.
- Place next five ingredients in a large jar, close & shake well.
- Taste dressing before using, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon over salad and serve.
- You should have enough leftover dressing to marinade some chicken or pork for another dish.