1/4 Photos of Chicken, Mango and Chickpea Burgers
A quick and easy recipe found in a magazine ad for Edgell chickpeas - eaten and enjoyed by all members of my picky family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop chickpeas in food processor.
- 2Add chicken , chutney ,chopped onion and curry powder.
- 3Form into patties.
- 4Cook 4 - 5 minutes each side on oiled bbq plate or in frypan.
- 5serve with more chutney or chilli sauce or sour cream.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Mango and Chickpea Burgers
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.1
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 48.3 mg
- Sodium 256.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 22.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: