Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Fantastic quesadilla combination from Chatelaine Magazine with a delightful fusion of spicy and sweet flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups deli cooked chicken (1/2 chicken)
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 4 large flour tortillas
- 1 mango, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup brie cheese, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeno peppers, finely chopped and patted dry
- 1/2 cup regular sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1Shred chicken into thin strips.
- 2Set a large non-stick frying pan over medium, brush with oil and lay a tortilla in frying pan.
- 3Scatter 1/4 portion each of chicken, mango, brie, cilantro and jalapeno over half of tortilla.
- 4Fold tortilla to enclose filling and cook until underside is golden, about 2 minute.
- 5Flip and continue until other side is golden, about 2 more minute.
- 6Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling ingredients (Keep cooked quesadillas warm in a 350F oven while making the others.
- 7Stir sour cream with lime zest and juice in a small bowl.
- 8Slice each quesadilla into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream dip.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken, Mango and Brie Quesadillas
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 750.3
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.5 mg
- Sodium 1143.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 15.0 g
- Protein 40.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: