Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A power wrap from More Magazine, November 2007. Sounds great but I am posting for safe keeping. Easy because it uses cooked chicken. No real cooking involved here.
- 3⁄4 cup chicken tenders, cooked, skinless, in strips
- 1⁄3 cup mango, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup avocado, sliced
- 1 tablespoon basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons scallions, chopped (optional)
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- In a bowl, mix chicken, mango, avocado, basil, mayonnaise and curry powder; (mix gently).
- Add scallion, if using.
- Place mixture in the middle of a whole grain tortilla or wrap and roll up, and serve.