Recipe by Halcyon Eve
From www.avocadosalad.com; the combination sounds irresistible! I've estimated times.
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup chili-garlic sauce (such as Green Rooster sauce)
- 4 cups cooked chicken breasts, cooled and shredded
- 2 medium mangoes, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 (10 ounce) bag spring greens (baby salad greens blend)
Directions See How It's Made
- To make dressing, combine brown sugar and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and transfer mixture to a heat-resistant, non-reactive bowl (such as stainless steel or pre-warmed Pyrex). Add lime juice and chili-garlic sauce and stir to combine. Set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, prepare salad ingredients. Gently toss chicken, mangoes, and avocados together in a bowl until well-mixed.
- Arrange salad mix on individual plates. Top with equal amounts of chicken mixture. Stir dressing to combine again, and drizzle dressing over salad.