1/2 Photos of Chicken-Mandarin Orange Spread Sandwiches
From Southern Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim crusts from bread slices.
- 2Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles; place bread triangles on a baking sheet.
- 3Bake in a 400°F oven for 5 minutes or until toasted.
- 4In a bowl, combine cream cheese and the next 6 ingredients until well blended.
- 5Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 6Spoon 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each raisin bread triangle; top each with a mandarin orange segment.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Mandarin Orange Spread Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 424.6
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 71.6 mg
- Sodium 454.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 18.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: