From Southern Living.
Make and share this Chicken-Mandarin Orange Spread Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- Trim crusts from bread slices.
- Cut each bread slice into 4 triangles; place bread triangles on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400°F oven for 5 minutes or until toasted.
- In a bowl, combine cream cheese and the next 6 ingredients until well blended.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture on each raisin bread triangle; top each with a mandarin orange segment.