Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy blend of flavours. Serve it over steamed rice or noodles.
Make and share this Chicken Mandalay recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 118.29 ml flour
- 59.14 ml oil
- 29.58 ml chicken bouillon powder, dissolved in
- 236.59 ml water
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- 9.85-14.78 ml curry powder
- 4.92 ml salt
- 59.16 ml lemon juice
- 59.16 ml soy sauce
- 59.16 ml cornstarch, dissolved in
- 177.44 ml water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 226.79 g can water chestnuts, drained
- 236.59 ml dried apricot, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into large pieces, shake in flour and brown in oil. Place in a large casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice or noodles.