Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Yummy blend of flavours. Serve it over steamed rice or noodles.
Make and share this Chicken Mandalay recipe from Food.com.
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 2 tablespoons chicken bouillon powder, dissolved in
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 -3 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons cornstarch, dissolved in
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup dried apricot, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into large pieces, shake in flour and brown in oil. Place in a large casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over chicken, cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serve over rice or noodles.