Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Melt in your mouth kebabs. This recipe is from a well known restaurant and this is their best seller!
- 800 g boneless chicken, cubes 800 gm
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated 1/4 cup
- 4 teaspoons coriander leaves, chopped 4 tsp
- 1 tablespoon cornflour, 1 tbs
- 1⁄2 cup cream, 1/2 cup
- 1 egg, 1
- 7 teaspoons garlic paste, 7 tsp
- 3 tablespoons ginger paste, 3 tbs
- 8 green chilies, chopped fine 8
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mace, 1/2 tsp (javitri)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/2 tsp (jaiphal)
- oil, for basting
- 1 teaspoon white pepper powder, 1 tsp
- Mix the ginger and garlic pastes, white pepper powder and salt.
- Rub mixture onto the chicken pieces. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Beat together egg, cheese, green chillies, coriander, cream, mace, nutmeg and cornflour and rub chicken pieces with the mixture.
- Keep aside for 3 hours.
- String together chicken pieces on a skewer an inch apart.
- Roast on a charcoal grill for 5 minutes or in a preheated oven at 275ºF for 7 minutes.
- Hang skewers for 5-7 minutes to let excess moisture drip off.
- Brush with oil and roast again for 3 minutes.
hmmmm very tasty i love it