Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
Super quick and easy!
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 6 slices swiss cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups herb stuffing cubes
- Put Chicken in casserole dish large enough for them lay flat. Layer with cheese. Mix soup with wine and pour soup mix over all. Mix stuffing crumbs and butter. Spread on top.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees.
This was a good recipe, though I did add some ham on top of the cheese. I also added a little swiss cheese to it too. Good recipe. Made for Spring 2010 pick a chef.
This was very good and very easy! 2 out of 3 daughters ate it and gave it 4 stars. The smallest wouldn't touch it, although she is the one who helped make it. The chicken stayed very moist. I would make my own stuffing topping next time because the store bought stuff was way too salty. I also used chicken stock in place of the wine. Made and Reviewed for PAC Fall 2008. Thanks :)
This dish was very delicious, and super easy. you know, the only thing I would change about the recipe would be to maybe add some bacon or even ham on top of the cheese slices. Scrumptious! But we accidently forgot to add the wine to the soup, so it didnt come together as smoothly as it will next time :-) Thanks alot for sharing the recipe!