Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
My fiancée came up with the title, because it's really easy, but it's important to use very good quality ingredients. We served Coleslaw with it.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 free range boneless skinless chicken fillets
- 400 g tomatoes
- 200 g chargrilled vegetables
- 200 g mild grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add chicken, cook until brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook until sauce is bubbling.
- Add herbs to your liking.
- Remove from oven.
- Put chicken tomato mixture on baking tray.
- Stack roasted vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with coleslaw.