Recipe by welcomebykewg
My fiancée came up with the title, because it's really easy, but it's important to use very good quality ingredients. We served Coleslaw with it.
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 free range boneless skinless chicken fillets
- 400 g tomatoes
- 200 g chargrilled vegetables
- 200 g mild grated cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Add chicken, cook until brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook until sauce is bubbling.
- Add herbs to your liking.
- Remove from oven.
- Put chicken tomato mixture on baking tray.
- Stack roasted vegetables on top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake in oven for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve with coleslaw.