1/9 Photos of Chicken-Macaroni Casserole
Southern Living: a simple homey casserole my kids like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over med-high heat, saute onions in butter until onions are tender.
- 2Add in soup and 1 ½ cups cheese; gradually stir in milk.
- 3Cook over medium heat until cheese melts; stir in chicken and macaroni; taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
- 4Transfer mixture to a greased 2 ½ quart casserole; sprinkle with cracker crumbs.
- 5Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 6Top with remaining ½ cup cheese and bake 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.5
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 810.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 27.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ritz cracker crumbs