1/1 Photo of Chicken Macaroni Casserole
1 hr 15 mins
Tried it a long time ago - marked it "GOOD" in the church cook book! Came from a lovely Mennonite quilter and good cook in Southwest Ontario. Now I need the carb count so I can make it again for my diabetic son.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Dice onion, brown in pan with butter.
- 3Add in chicken breasts, cook thoroughly.
- 4Dice chicken.
- 5Put into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- 6Add uncooked macaroni and cheese.
- 7Mix milk, soups and chicken broth, pour over chicken.
- 8Can make the day before and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- 9Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 403.2
- Calories from Fat 174
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 726.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 25.2 g