Tried it a long time ago - marked it "GOOD" in the church cook book! Came from a lovely Mennonite quilter and good cook in Southwest Ontario. Now I need the carb count so I can make it again for my diabetic son.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice onion, brown in pan with butter.
- Add in chicken breasts, cook thoroughly.
- Dice chicken.
- Put into 9 x 13 baking dish.
- Add uncooked macaroni and cheese.
- Mix milk, soups and chicken broth, pour over chicken.
- Can make the day before and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.