1/4 Photos of Chicken Macaroni Bake
This recipe was originally printed in a Campbell's Soup cookbook--Easy Ways to Delicious Meals, 1970 edition. I began preparing this for my family and it became a favorite. Definitely a kid and budget pleaser. Over the years I made some adjustments.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Brown the onion in butter.
- 3Add the soup, chicken, milk and 3/4 cup cheese; heat until the cheese melts.
- 4Pour the sauce over the cooked macaroni and pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- 6Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until hot.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Macaroni Bake
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.7 mg
- Sodium 787.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 24.0 g