Recipe by mickeydownunder
Simple, easy to do, Makes for GREAT entertaining dish too, LOOKS like you've slaved for hours, yes! Think friends will ask you for recipe? GUESS!
Top Review by Simply Chris
Very good. This was so easy, and tasted so good. DH says it's a keeper. We love the Macademia Chicken at Kona Grill and this was very close. THanks for posting! I baked for 20 minutes at 375 degrees F after searing in pan.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 avocado
- 400 g mangoes (1 Slice)
- 100 g macadamia nuts
- 325 g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice a pocket into Chicken Breasts.
- PEEL avocado; cut into slices; Stuff 1/4 of avocado in each chicken breast; Secure with toothpicks or netting; (Can be obtained from butchers); Can also use string.
- COMBINE breadcrumbs and finely chopped macadamia nuts together.
- In bowl, crack open egg and slightly beat egg; crumb chicken breasts.
- Pan seal chicken; Place in oven for about 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
- PUREE Mango SLices; Pour onto plate and cut chicken breast in half; place on plate and.