Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy chicken casserole with French Fried Onions and spinach.
- 1 1⁄2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 6 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Return hot macaroni to saucepan, stri in bacon, chicken and 1/2 can French Fried Onions.
- In medium bowl, combine soup, sour cream, spinach, garlic powder and 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- Spoon half the macaroni mixture into greased 8x12-inch baking dish; cover with half the spinach mixture. Repeat layers.
- Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.