Easy chicken casserole with French Fried Onions and spinach.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked and drained
- 6 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 1 (10 1/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees. Return hot macaroni to saucepan, stri in bacon, chicken and 1/2 can French Fried Onions.
- 2In medium bowl, combine soup, sour cream, spinach, garlic powder and 1 cup Cheddar cheese.
- 3Spoon half the macaroni mixture into greased 8x12-inch baking dish; cover with half the spinach mixture. Repeat layers.
- 4Bake, covered, at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.
- 5Top with remaining cheese and onions. Bake, uncovered, 3 minutes or until the onions are golden brown.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken-Mac Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.2
- Calories from Fat 160
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.3 mg
- Sodium 508.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 19.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: