Chef #1184815's Note:
shells and cheese with chunked chicken breast- homestyle
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1419.54 ml water
- canola oil
- 453.59 g shell pasta
- 2 chicken breasts
- 907.18 g shredded cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g butter
- 236.59 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 473.18 ml rothbury farms fat free croutons
- 0 small yellow onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 29.58 ml white flour
- salt and pepper
- 1In large pot boil water, add pinch of salt and a few drops canola oil.
- 2cook shells in boiling water for 5-6 minutes.
- 3drain, rinse and set aside.
- 4melt butter and sautee onion and garlic, remove 4 tablespoons butter.
- 5add white flour and reduce heat.
- 6add half and half.
- 7add shredded cheddar.
- 8when melted, stir in pasta and chicken.
- 9add salt and pepper to taste.
- 10crush salad croutons to powder in ziploc bag or between two bowls.
- 11add reserved butted and parmesan cheese.
- 12transfer pasta/cheese mix to 9x 13 baking pan.
- 13top with crouton and cheese mix.
- 14bake 350 for 12 minutes or till topping is browned.
Browse Our Top Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Macaroni And Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mac and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 582.4
- Calories from Fat 328
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 22.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.1 mg
- Sodium 620.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 30.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free croutons