Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great lunch on a hot summer day. I found it a book called Hurry-up Chicken Recipes. Quick and easy to make.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup green bell pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimiento
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- salt and pepper
- 3 pita bread
- Combine chicken, cheese, celery, bell pepper, onion, pimiento, mayonnaise and yogurt.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Serve in pita garnished with lettuce.