Recipe by punkyluv
from thatsmyhome.com. Next time you make chicken and rice, make extra so the nex night you can make this casserole and all you will have to do is throw everything together. :)
- 1 3⁄4 cups hunts family favorite soup & stew tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup grated kraft fat-free parmesan cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1⁄4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- 1⁄3 cup shredded kraft reduced-fat mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray an 8x8 inch baking dish with olive oil flavored cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine tomato sauce, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese. Add chicken, olives, and rice. Mix well to combine. Evenly spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Evenly sprinkle mozzarella cheese over top. Continue baking 8-10 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted. Place baking dish on a wire rack. Let set 5 minutes.
- Divide into 4 servings.
- HINT: 1 1/3 cups uncooked rice usually cooks to about 2 cups.
- Serves 4.Each serving equals:.
- HE: 2 protein, 1 3/4 vegetable, 1 bread, 1/4 fat 241 calories;5 g fat;21 g protein;28 g carbs;873 mg sodium;2 g fiber Diabetic: 2 meat, 2 vegetable, 1 starch
- WW Points: 5 pt.