Recipe by Geema
A delightfully different crock pot recipe for chicken. Serve it with some brown and wild rice, and a handful of sliced almonds on top.
Top Review by Bev
I made this for company this evening and everyone enjoyed it! I served with rice, but unfortunately did not have any slivered almonds on hand. The steps did not include when to add the 1/4 cup water and the corstarch, but I assumed it was to be added at the end to thicken the sauce, so I did. Very nice crockpot recipe, Geema!
- 6 ounces frozen orange juice concentrate, undiluted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts, excess fat removed
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine thawed orange juice and marjoram in shallow dish.
- Dip each breast in orange juice mixture and put in Crock pot.
- Pour remaining sauce over breasts, then cover; cook on Low 7- 9 hours or on High: 4- 5 hours.
- Stir water and cornstarch together and then add to the sauce left in the crock pot at the end of the cooking time to thicken it.