Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 1⁄3 cup Heinz 57 steak sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄4 cup orange marmalade
- toasted almond
- Lightly flatten chicken breasts.
- In a skillet saute chicken in butter until cooked,about 4-5 minutes per side,season with salt and pepper.
- Remove chicken and set aside.
- Dissolve cornstarch in orange juice,stir in 57 sauce and marmelade.
- Pour into skillet.
- Heat stirring constantly,until mixture boils.
- Return chicken to skillet,heat.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.
- Garnish with almonds.
- Serve with rice.