Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Chicken LoMein recipe from Food.com.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 lb snow peas
- 1 cup carrot
- 1 1⁄2 cups spaghetti
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
- 1⁄3 cup low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 4 garlic cloves or 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons ginger
- 1⁄2 cup bean sprouts (optional)
- 1. Cut chicken into small strips.
- 2. Fill large kettle with boiling water, add peas, carrots and noodles.
- 3. Boil for 6 minutes, then drain.
- 4. Mix cornstarch, sugar and water.
- 5. Mix remaining ingredients and stir together with constarch mixture.
- 6. Add chicken to skillet or wok and stir fry for about 2 minutes.
- 7. Stir in broth mixture, vegetables, and pasta.
- 8. Cook until chicken is cooked thoroughly.