Adapted from Taste magazine, something for the barbecue. Prep time does not include 2 hours of chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl mix the ground chicken, egg yolk and salt. Add the next 5 ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- 2Shape into elongated patties of even size around the top half of the ice cream sticks, making them look like a lollipop.
- 3Place on a plate and chill for 2 hours.
- 4Cook patties on an oiled barbecue hotplate heated to medium and cook until golden brown and cooked through (keep patties lightly oiled during cooking to prevent them becoming dry).
- 5Serve hot with lime wedges and squeeze juice over.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lollipops
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 169.7 mg
- Sodium 429.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 38.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
limes, zest of