Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb chicken thigh, ground
- 1⁄2 cup brownberry herb stuffing mix, crushed
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a 8 by 4 inch loaf pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, combine ground chicken, crushed stuffing mix, cheese, egg, onion and salt and pepper.
- Mix well and pack into the loaf pan.
- Spread ketchup over the loaf.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the center of the loaf reads 1800 F.
- Leave the loaf at room temperature for 10 minutes then drain off any liquid.
- Lift the loaf out of the pan, peel away the foil and slice. Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Had this for dinner tonight, although we dont get the stuffing mix you used..I used a sage and onion one....my husbands comment was...'mmmm, this meat is tasty'...enjoyed by us all =)