Wonderful flavor and easy to make. A good way to use leftover chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 lb rice noodles or 1/4 lb fine egg noodles, prepared according to package
- 2 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 1/4 lb cooked chicken, cut into shreds
- 2 stalks celery, cut into shreds
- 6 mushrooms, cut into shreds
- 1/2 cup cabbage, chopped
- 2 ounces fresh snow peas, cut to bite-size
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 tablespoons water
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- salt, to taste
- 3/8 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- 1Cook the noodles in salted boiling water (4-6 minutes for rice noodles or 8-10 minutes for egg noodles), rinse in cold water, and drain.
- 2In a wok or large skillet, saute the chicken in hot oil for 2 minutes; add the vegetables and saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- 3Add the chicken stock and mix well.
- 4Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 5Mix together the cornstarch, water, soy sauce and teriyaki sauce until smooth, and add the mixture to the chicken and vegetables.
- 6Season with salt and pepper.
- 7Stir in the noodles, re-heat and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Lo Mein (Soft Noodles)
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 311.2
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 23.5 mg
- Sodium 1175.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 14.0 g