Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and taste good!
Make and share this Chicken Lo Mein recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the cooked chicken into thin slices. In a large pot of water, boil the noodles until the flour is removed and they are tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, rice wine and water. Set aside.
- Add oil to a preheated skillet. When oil is hot, add vegetables. Stir-fry until tender.
- Add the sauce mixture in the middle of the skillet. Bring to boil. Turn down the heat slightly and add the chicken. Add the noodles.
- Mix everything through and serve hot.