Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and taste good!
- 1 cup chicken, cooked
- 8 ounces egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon chinese rice wine
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons oil, for stir-frying
- desired stir fry vegetables
- Cut the cooked chicken into thin slices. In a large pot of water, boil the noodles until the flour is removed and they are tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, rice wine and water. Set aside.
- Add oil to a preheated skillet. When oil is hot, add vegetables. Stir-fry until tender.
- Add the sauce mixture in the middle of the skillet. Bring to boil. Turn down the heat slightly and add the chicken. Add the noodles.
- Mix everything through and serve hot.