- 2 whole chicken breasts, skinned and boned
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 (8 ounce) package linguine
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1⁄2 lb mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄4 lb pea pods
- 2 green onions
- 1 large red pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken flavor instant bouillon
Directions See How It's Made
- Start cooking linguine.
- Soak cut up breast with soy sauce and cornstarch, set aside. In hot oil over medium-high heat, cook mushrooms, pea pods, green onions and peppers about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Remove vegetables.
- Cook chicken strips about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Return vegetables to pan and add bouillon and 1/2 cup water.
- Heat to boiling.
- Add cooked linguine and mix well.