- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized strips
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 4 ounces angel hair pasta, uncooked, broken into thirds
- 1 (1 lb) package broccoli carrots and water chestnut mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large skillet, or wok, over medium-high heat until hot. Add chicken and garlic; cook and stir 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add ginger, water, soy sauce and broth. Bring to a boil. Stir in pasta.
- Add frozen vegetables, stir gently.
- Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 5-8 minutes or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally.