Recipe by carolinafan
Using frozen vegetables and ready made sauce makes this tasty dish convenient.
Top Review by mama smurf
Made this last night for dinner and I used Kittencal's Chinese Stir Fry Sauce#354876 and used fresh peppers and onions and added some pea pods, shredded carrots and a small zucchini (needed to use them up) and used the linguine...delicious and easy! Thank you for submitting your recipe. Made for Bargain Basement Tag Game December 2010.
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 2 lbs chicken breast tenders, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons canola oil, divided
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups frozen peppers and onions, stir-fry
- 2⁄3 cup stir-fry sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in batches in 1 tablespoon hot oil for 5-6 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove and keep warm.
- In the same pan, stir-fry mushrooms in remaining oil for 3 minutes. Add the pepper and onion mixture; stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain linguine; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.