Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 453.59 g chicken liver
- 22.18 ml chopped fresh sage
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml fresh ground pepper
- 59.14 ml butter or 59.14 ml margarine
- 59.14 ml minced prosciutto
- 59.14 ml dry white wine
- Sprinkle chicken livers with sage,salt and pepper,set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium hight heat until hot.
- Add prosciutto and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken livers,cook 5-6 minutes,stirring constantly.
- Add wine.
- Bring to a boil,reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.