- 1 lb chicken liver
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup minced prosciutto
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken livers with sage,salt and pepper,set aside.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium hight heat until hot.
- Add prosciutto and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chicken livers,cook 5-6 minutes,stirring constantly.
- Add wine.
- Bring to a boil,reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.